Amazon’s $70 Smart Air Quality Monitor: Top Pick
The new Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor can detect carbon monoxide, allergens, dust, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), temperature and humidity. You can preorder now (hopefully it's not sold out), but shipping for the home gadget won't kick off until next month.
- Compatible with Alexa: You can easily check air quality stats via the Alexa app and all Echo family devices.
- Easy Setup: To get started, all you have to do is plug in the power adapter (included) and follow the Quick Start Guide. The monitor has a built-in USB port and comes with a micro cable.
- Self-Cleaning: Amazon's Smart Air Quality Monitor has auto calibration and cleans itself at regularly timed intervals; ensuring for accurate air quality stats.
- Easy to Understand: If your indoor air quality is poor, the monitor's LED light will switch to red. Alexa can also send you an audio alert if there's a change in air quality status. The monitor's sensor data is able to send you air quality reports for different rooms in your home.
- Eco-Friendly: It's made with post-consumer recycled plastics and eligible for Amazon's Second Chance initiative.